Wednesday, January 28, 2009

client meeting

   My design and layout for my web page do fit my plan. 
   I'm researching about volcanoes , what they do ,why do they erupt, it kind of fun. i haven't done a lot in class because there was  a lesson when i couldn't open my web page. 
   i still didn't use any colors or fonts because it's easier if you type and finish all the important information and then have fun with fonts and colors.  
   i still didn't get to the fifth page I've only wrote the titles on each of the five web pages,except for the first one that i have wrote a lot of information on.
   not every thing is going on well with i web , all letters are capitalized and i don't know how to uncapitalized them, I'm also having problems with hoe to upload the videos on iWeb. the rotate button wouldn't work so every time we make a mistake you'll have to start again.
     i do have an emergency plan on my web page. I'm keeping a record of all the websites that i take information, videos, pictures etc. 
    
    
  This is my home page of my iweb. 
   

7 comments:

Maha Zubaidi said...

Hey anood. I like your home page. It is very bright and attractive.

Jawhara H. said...

Ya Hey Anood. Love your home page PINK.. <3

noor hajar el-talmas said...

nice information but i think you did not complete all assiments

Numair said...

I agree. The blog looks eye catching but you did not write everything.

Alissar's blog said...

very nice background Al Anood! and your Iweb looks great... keep up the good work...

noura it said...

great job...
love your blog

Al anoodala said...

LOVE IT....!***